1. Introducing developed academic programs that meet the scientific and practical needs of the specialization and the community, in line with local, Arab and international academic standards.
2. The contribution of faculty members to the scientific and research enrichment of local, Arab and international issues and developments.
3. Preparing students and graduates who are qualified scientifically, research and practically to achieve conscious understanding and interpretation of social phenomena, social problems, social change and developments at the national and international levels.
4. Providing national institutions with qualified social researchers who are able to achieve the goals of knowledge and research institutions.
5. Directing graduate students (Masters, PhD) to study issues, phenomena and social problems related to the cultural, economic, political and developmental reality of Jordanian society and Arab society.
6. Directing and employing student energies for innovation and leadership in community service.